Thursday, March 6, 2014

I am expecting 5 puppies any day and I am so nerves but excited. They are chihuahuas. On another note sometime in the future I will be learning to sew. My Mother is downsizing and offered me her surger  and computerized sewing machine. Yeah
I have been so upbeat about what we are doing to promote our shops and Markets of Sunshine. Large or small we just keep going and that is what it takes. You can look at promotion like this. What do you pay yourself an hour? Take an hour and work the promotions Marsha requests. Could you get that much promotion for your hourly wage if you were paying someone to do it for you. I think not. Thanks Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! on the new puppies! www.marketsofsunshine.com will be donating our handmade pet themed products to each family that adopts a puppy! Visit us to support 'buy local' and 'buy handmade'.
    www.marketsofsunshine.com

    Marsha Jaramillo (Owner)

    ReplyDelete